[Mailman-Users] MhonArc Integration?

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Tue Mar 20 05:17:36 CET 2001

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:03:21 -0600
Jed Daniels <Jed.Daniels at nokia.com> wrote:

> Has anyone successfully integrated MhonArc archiving with mailman?
> Without having to hack it too much?

Yup.  See:

  http://www.kanga.nu/archives/

The RCs can be found here:

  ftp://ftp.kanga.nu/pub/Kanga.Nu/WebArchives/

The older setup, whcih was pure HTML (no PHP) can be found here:

  ftp://ftp.kanga.nu/pub/Kanga.Nu/WebArchives.old/

I hang this off a special user that I subscribe to all the lists I
want to subscribe.  This is done specifically as the message Mailman
passes to the archiver API are not quite the same as those broadcast
to members (slightly earlier in the processign chain).

J C Lawrence                                       claw at kanga.nu