[Mailman-Users] Mailman problem

Fredrik Jonson pt97fjo at student.bth.se
Tue Mar 20 12:49:41 CET 2001

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Scott Berkman wrote:

> I've been using mailman for about a week, and it was working
> fine.  Now, all of the sudden, all messages it receives for
> the lists get stuck in the queue and never sent.  I'm running
> on Redhat Linux with sendmail.  Other sendmail mail is
> delivered with no problems.

I had a similar problem, everything looked ok, but the messages
never got delivered. Check if your crond (the cron daemon) is
still running. If it has stopped qrunner never runs, and the mail
never get delivered.

It took me a reinstallation to figure it out. Doh! =)

This really should be in some FAQ over things to check when
debugging a faulty mailman-installation. Is there a such a thing?

regards / f :)
--
Fredrik Jonson
pt97fjo at student.bth.se
-[ 63 confirmed UBE-kills, 12 relays stopped. ]-