[Mailman-Users] Mailman and CommunigatePro?

David Herren david at idiomatrix.com
Sat Mar 31 04:59:44 CEST 2001

Does anyone have any experience using Mailman with CommunigatePro from
Stalker Software? CGPro also has some list functionality, but I am already
running a number of lists with Mailman that I am loathe to have to move (to
say nothing of the fact that the list functionality in CGPro costs money I
don't have...)

Please copy me directly as I'm a digester...

/david

--
david herren    |   In an Internet without doors,
shoreham, vt    |   who needs Windows or Gates?