[Mailman-Users] Re: mailman loops because of & in an address

Larry Gadallah larry at gadallah.com
Tue Apr 23 20:20:27 CEST 2002

I'm running 2.1b1 and Python 2.2 on FreeBSD 4.5. I had the same problem on a
list with no addresses containing '&' or any other odd characters. I remain
baffled.

Cheers,

--
Larry Gadallah, VE6VQ                    larry AT gadallah DOT com
33.06.00.612N 117.07.05.916W 210Z   http://www.gadallah.com/~larry