[Mailman-Users] prefix

Martin Skjoldebrand Martin.Skjoldebrand at forumsyd.se
Wed Jan 16 15:41:17 CET 2002

vizisz at freemail.hu writes:
Hello,

Martin Skjoldebrand writes:
> I installed mailman in /chroot/home/mailman by using
> ./configure --prefix=/chroot/home/mailman but when I now
> try to access the list home page (listinfo) as directed by
> the mailman server I get "There is no such page
> domain/mailman/listinfo/test.

You are probably forgot to set up the ScriptAlias in the
Apache
conf file.

Read INSTALL, section 4. "Final system set-up"

[...] in the /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf put:
   ScriptAlias   /mailman/       $prefix/cgi-bin/

Sounded like a good idea. Sadly though, it was incorrect.
I had added the ScriptAlias.

mvh/ Regards,

Martin S.
CTO, Forum Syd

"To err is human--and to blame it on a computer is even
more so."