[Mailman-Users] forcing addition of "hostile address"

Bill Waggoner ctgreybeard at snet.net
Mon Nov 25 16:46:19 CET 2002

Majordomo would tell you the same thing but I agree that it is a legal
address (we use similar addresses internally at work) and should be
accepted.   RFC2822 (http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2822.html) clearly allows
it in the local-part (Section 3.4.1) as a dot-atom.

This should be fixed but in the mean time I don't think you are going to
get it into mailman.

Bill W.