Problems with personalization (was Re: OFFTOPIC Re: [Mailman-Users] Archive URL in postings (2.1b3))

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk
Wed Oct 30 10:15:14 CET 2002

On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 20:52, John Vozza wrote:
> Whatever change you made also broke the unsubscribe since I have been
> trying to get off the list since you started the "personalization" stuff.

Is that mail based unsubscribe?
Certainly web based subscribe/unsubscribe is working since I did that
yesterday morning after realising I had the wrong address subbed to
those lists.

	Nigel.