[Mailman-Users] error decoding authorization cookie

Cherilyn Lang CherilynL at sd.co.za
Tue Oct 29 09:36:07 CET 2002

Good day

Please explain what this error means.  I am trying to unsubscribe a member
but every time I try to access that chunk of members, this error appears.

Kindest regards, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

Cherilyn Lang

SecureData, Marketing Co-ordinator

Tel:        + 27 (11) 257-8612

Fax:       + 27 (11) 257-8699

E-mail:    cherilynl at sd.co.za <mailto:cherilynl at sd.co.za>

Website:   <http://www.sd.co.za/> http://www.sd.co.za

Solutions:

Trend Micro Antivirus and Content Security, Centennial

Discovery Network Asset Management, Cell-ID Token-

Based User Authentication, CryptonWare PKI Systems,

BorderWare and Basilisk Firewalls and Internet Security

System's Intrusion Detection Software.

Services:

Data Recovery, Media Duplication and Technical Support.