[Mailman-Users] problem after upgrading to 2.1

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 6 04:41:52 CET 2003

I suggest that you need to check the configuration of the file
(~mailman/bin/check_db). I believe the error indicates that while
reading the config.pck file (and dumping out the member names) that it
found values that are not Ascii.

The list is large enough that you could have had a problem in the
upgrade.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes