[Mailman-Users] Link to Archives Not Working Properly

Music Man the_musiic_man at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 05:10:15 CEST 2004

Hello everyone,

I just got a new server set up for me with cpanel/whm,
etc.

I set up a new site and turned on mailman and set up a
test list.

Everything seems to work (right now), with the
exception of one thing:

Anywhere the link to the List Archives appears
(whether on the subscriber page, or in the admin), it
doesn't link to the proper place, but the link looks
like this:

http://localhost.localdomain/pipermail/

and then continues on with the name of the list (which
I left out of this email)

Any clue why that one link won't appear properly?

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Chris :)