[Mailman-Users] Cpanel is trying to work on a couple of Mailman Issues - but We Need Help

Lloyd F. Tennison lloyd_tennison at whoever.com
Wed Apr 21 10:18:21 CEST 2004

We have the senior programmer at Cpanel trying to solve a couple
of issues,
*   that no uncaught bounces exist with lists with over 20,000
    (obviously wrong) with personalization on.
*   That Challenge/Verfiies disappear with personalization on, etc.

The problem is, they say that do not have access to a Mailman
install without Cpanel.  If someone is willing to help us out with a
non-Cpanel install on Mailman - so they can see how it is supposed
to work, please let me know so that I can converse with them.

(Also, if there are any other glaring issues - maybe they can look at
them at the same time - but no promises.)

Thanks.

Lloyd F. Tennison
lloyd_tennison at whoever.com

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message.
However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily
inconvenienced.