[Mailman-Users] /etc/aliases.de

Oliver Methfessel oliver at methfessel.org
Wed Feb 4 19:48:02 CET 2004

Hi There,

I have just installed Mailman on my Suse 8 Box.
Everything is working fine, but the aliases.

I cant' use the file /etc/aliases for defining the Mailman-Aliases (cause I'm using Confixx-Pro for Administrating my Homepages and when a new eMailadresse is created he writes a new /etc/aliases file out of some database.). So I thought, I my put a file (with the Mailmanaliases in).
But when I run newaliases he doesn't regonize the file in /etc/aliases.d

What am I doing wrong.

Oliver Methfessel

  _____

eMail: 	oliver at methfessel.org