[Mailman-Users] RELEASED Mailman 2.1.4

Ricardo Kleemann ricardo at americasnet.com
Thu Jan 1 01:33:49 CET 2004

Thanks Ed.

One thing I hadn't noticed in my first mailman installation
and which I did notice with the SUSE rpm's installation is
the use of files /etc/mailman.cgi-gid and
/etc/mailman.mail-gid.

Does that setup work right out of the box? Basically it
allows to dynamically set the proper gid without having to
rebuild mailman with the specific gid settings. That is
really nice. I'm hoping I can build mailman-2.1.4 from the
tarball and it will consult those files for gid
configuration?

Ricardo

----- Original Message Follows -----