[Mailman-Users] Removing information from the default welcome email

Cam/Catch Design Collective cam at catchdesign.co.nz
Tue Nov 23 20:31:46 CET 2004

Hi there,

I found an answer to this in the FAQs, but it is far too technical for
me, so....

Is there any way to remove *ALL* the information from the "Welcome to
the blah at blah.com mailing list" email that gets sent out? Could someone
please explain this to me in a non-technical way?  Is there an option
that I can turn on to make this list a read-only list?

I wan to create a custom default email without all the info about how
to post to the list etc etc....

Thank you in advance,

Cam

cam at catchdesign.co.nz

Catch Design
Offices & Courier: 39 The Terrace, Level 2, Greenock House
Post: 57 sutherland road, melrose, wellington
W: +64 4 499 9605
M: +64 21 605 445

A Member of Catch Design Collective
http://www.catchdesign.co.nz