[Mailman-Users] Attachments

Ram Dak ramdak5000 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 19:53:08 CEST 2004

It is strange, but perhaps the first option under
'Content Filtering' should be set to 'Yes' rather than

I say strange because, as I mentioned in my previous
mail, the attachemnts did not go through earlier
although I had deleted all the content types, and I
had set the first option to 'yes', but left option 5
at 'discard'

A little bit of experimentation might clear this up
for you although mine is still to 'No' for option 1
and my atttachments are going through fine.

--- Bob Escher <bescher at rsegroup.com> wrote:

> Good Morning all
> How do I allow attachments and html
> to be allowed through?
> Last week we had a list member send pdf
> and they did get through.
> Or if someone does a nice document in Word
> with graphics how can it be allowed to go through
> with everything intact
> Thanks
> Bob Escher
> Mailman-Users mailing list