[Mailman-Users] Spanish version option page -- More information

Aaron Crosman ACrosman at afsc.org
Tue Mar 8 20:32:36 CET 2005

<snip>
> Did you access the second list's options with exactly the
> same 'hostname' (as in http://hostname/...) as the first
> list? If not, it still might be a host specific template.
>
> If you're convinced it is not the template, then I don't know
> what it might be as I said in my previous post, the fragments
> that you posted (outside of what appears to be a dump of a
> Python dictionary) don't correlate with any template.
>
> --
> Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net>       The highway is for gamblers,

I'm quite sure it's not a template.  I have checked, double check, and
now triple checked.  I'm really sure.  None of those other directories
exist except lists/<list name>/es/ and that just contains a
"subscriback.txt" for the replacement welcome message.

Could a corruption of the config.pck cause a problem like this?
Alternatively, is it possible that the template cache is being stored on
disk, and not properly getting flushed when mailman is restarted?

Finally are there suggestions on how to rebuild this list caring over
only the few configuration options I care about (subscriber settings
mostly).

Aaron