[Mailman-Users] Virtusertable with 2.1.7

Mel Sojka kd5de at nwla.com
Tue Feb 14 21:57:47 CET 2006

Well I dumped the maillist-admin Gosh it is still in the aliases for
2.1.7 since I have created several list. I guess the virtuser for
maillist-owner should be maillist-owner also. Made those changes see it
that will clear up the little headache.

--
System Janitor/Network Plumber http://www.nwla.com
Linux User #25446    Linux 2.6.15