[Mailman-Users] Upgrading from 2.1.5 to 2.1.9

Ivan Fetch ifetch at du.edu
Wed Nov 8 23:55:45 CET 2006

Hello,

    IT's (past) time to upgrade our mailman 2.1.5 installation to version
2.1.9.

    I'm wondering whether anyone has experience they'd like to share going
directly from 2.1.5 to 2.1.9 -- anything to be aware of in terms of the
upgrade process or user experiences (meaning list administrators and
members)?

    Looking at the upgrade and news files, and searching the archives, the
only thing I have found is some references to "versions 2.1.6 through
2.1.8 had issues, try 2.1.9".  I'm not sure exactly what issues 2.1.6
through 2.1.8 had (besides security issues I see that 2.1.9 fixed).

Thanks for the help,

- Ivan.