[Mailman-Users] Google Mail and Mailman

Thomas Eberle Eberle at notebook1x1.de
Thu Sep 7 12:24:31 CEST 2006

Hello,

I use Google Mail and Mailman where I have a list with 5000 members. All
these 5000 members get my message with the same subject line.
After I have sent the mail I get 100 answers and they all have the same
subject/reference line again. And what makes Google Mail?
It recognizes all these 100 answers as one thread.

Now the question: Is ist possible to individualize the subject line like
using a counter or placing a variable there that pulls the member's mail
address from the database
how it is standard in a mail merging software?

Kind Regards
Thomas Eberle
Germany