[Mailman-Users] MM lists on Gmane

Jason R. Mastaler jason at mastaler.com
Sun Sep 17 03:25:00 CEST 2006

I understand what you're saying, but seriously, who cares if the mailman
lists were added without anyone's approval?  Gmane is a valuable and
useful service and does no damage to anyone.  You could think of it as
someone doing the project a favor rather than something that needs
"forgiveness."  The fact that you have philosophical objections to Gmane
shouldn't affect whether the Mailman lists are carried there.  That's
unfair to everyone else.