[Mailman-Users] customizing list info pages

Dennis Morgan dennis at e-aa.org
Mon Apr 16 23:53:56 CEST 2007

After searching the archives differently I found references to
"HTMLFormater.py" and the section GetmailmanFooter

The statement/line/what ever you call it that seems to apply reads:
innertext = _('%(listinfo_link)s list run by %(owner_link)s')

Can I just comment that out with a hash?
# innertext = _('%(listinfo_link)s list run by %(owner_link)s')

And then add a line somewhere in the editable section of the HTML (The
part that can be reached via the admin pages)?

The whole section of HTMLFormater.py is below.

Thank you!

Dennis

class HTMLFormatter:
    def GetMailmanFooter(self):
        ownertext = COMMASPACE.join([Utils.ObscureEmail(a, 1)
                                     for a in self.owner])
        # Remove the .Format() when htmlformat conversion is done.
        realname = self.real_name
        hostname = self.host_name
        listinfo_link  = Link(self.GetScriptURL('listinfo'),
realname).Format()
        owner_link = Link('mailto:' + self.GetOwnerEmail(),
ownertext).Format()