[Mailman-Users] Support for Cpanel users?

JB@comcast justbrits at comcast.net
Tue Apr 17 06:03:48 CEST 2007

<<I see the problem with that idea being that there won't be many subscribers to either list and the core folks who provide a large part of the help on this list won't be on either of those lists because they don't use Plesk/cPanel.>>

As a "captive" of cPanel, I feel the need to add my .02 here.

Dragon is 100% correct.

Even tho I don't have command access I have learned a LOT about MailMan via THIS List for which I am very grateful!!

Now to "stir the pot" -:), is it possible for a Server Provider (bluehost.com is THE BEST with the BEST "bang-for-the-buck" and the MOST responsive Tech group I have EVER been exposed to!!) to dump the cPanel version of MM and do a source install that would work similar to the pre-package version??

My sincerest THANKS to all you "solvers/teachers" !!

Ed
www.justbrits.com