[Mailman-Users] Limit to the Number of Subscribers for eachlist?

wittygal diane at wittygal.com
Wed Aug 29 18:23:45 CEST 2007

Well, it seemed like a load of bull. Then they suggested I find a special
email list provider.  Is there such a thing?

And how would I find it. You see I am doing this as a charity thing for
about 5 online email groups for debtorsanonymous.org

I thought this should be a no sweat thing since I supposedly can have
unlimited email lists under my premium subscription.

Thanks for the info. I am going to try to get back with them with regard to
this and point them to the url in question for the faqs. Does anyone have a
problem with me copying select portions of your emails on this subject?