[Mailman-Users] Using your domain name

Cyndi Norwitz cyndi at tikvah.com
Wed Dec 5 01:05:44 CET 2007

   Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 15:49:07 -0800
   From: Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net>

   As far as email domain is concerned, that's exactly what host_name is
   for. If you only want to change the domain in list email addresses,
   and not in URLs, all you need to do is change the list's host_name.

Yea! it is perfect.  I haven't looked everywhere, but the footer and
message headers are all right.  I *don't* want to change the URL's because
then I'd have to set them up (I suppose I could forward them all, but why
bother).

This does just what I want it to do, as far as I can tell so far.

Thanks!
Cyndi