[Mailman-Users] error when i run service httpd restart

Vinita Aggarwal vinita.aggarwal at un.org.in
Sun Dec 9 16:42:04 CET 2007

When I restart httpd , it gives following error. Please help in solving this

[root at server ~]# service httpd restart

Stopping httpd: /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions: line 156:  1099 Segmentation
fault      usleep 100000

/etc/rc.d/init.d/functions: line 156:  1101 Segmentation fault      sleep 1

/etc/rc.d/init.d/functions: line 156:  1105 Segmentation fault      rm -f

Starting httpd: /etc/init.d/httpd: line 40:  1107 Segmentation fault
LANG=C grep -Eiq "^[[:space:]]*($GONE)" $CONFFILE

/etc/init.d/httpd: line 59:  1109 Segmentation fault      touch ${lockfile}