[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Whitcomb, Jeff jmwhitco at samford.edu
Wed Jan 3 23:33:06 CET 2007

When someone sends an email with a read receipt request to a list that I
own, I get a lot of uncaught bounce notifications (I have attached one
for reference).  I am wondering if there is any way I can stop getting
all these Read Receipt messages when people send an email to a Mailman
list, without turning off bounce processing all together.  I tried just
filtering them in Outlook, but you can't filter on an attachment name.
I do currently have all of the bounce notifications going to a folder,
but would like to either stop getting these particular ones, or be able
to further filter them into another folder.

I am on Mailman v. 2.1.6 and Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff Whitcomb, MCP
Technology Services Manager
Cumberland School of Law - Samford University
205-726-4662