[Mailman-Users] Messages Not being Distributed

james.king at familycampers.com james.king at familycampers.com
Thu Jan 4 19:10:25 CET 2007

I have 2 Lists setup under the MailMan software offered by HostForWeb.Com
Account. One have 36 Email Accounts in the Group. Randomly, some messages
other members send to the address does not get distributed. But I can look
in the Archive and the message shows there. Is there someway to Re-Issue
the Email or Resend it? I have 3 addresses on the system, and know I am not
getting them in either accounts.

Appreciate the help or guidance on how to fix this Problem.

James King