[Mailman-Users] Not getting aliases, owner notification on newlist

Jock Coats jock.coats at jcsolutions.co.uk
Tue Mar 27 22:29:59 CEST 2007

On 27 Mar 2007, at 20:47, Jock Coats wrote:

> I guess I could maybe change the
> outbound mailhost somewhere in Mailman's config could I to see if
> that gets round it for now?

Setting SMTPHOST = 'FQDN' (even though it is actually localhost) does
appear to have worked.  Until  I have more leisure to investigate it
I shall assume that postfix has a jolly good reason for refusing a
request for localhost, but I can't work out what it might be from my
main.cf.

Thanks for the pointers though - it would have taken me ages to start
lookingat postfix as part of the problem!!

Jock
--
Jock Coats
Warden's Flat 1e, J Block Morrell Hall, OXFORD, OX3 0FF
m: +44 (0)7769 695767 e: jock.coats at jcsolutions.co.uk
www: http://jockcoats.blogspot.com/