[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Qmail/Vpopmail

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed May 2 09:24:47 CEST 2007

On 5/2/07, Simon Schuh wrote:

>  I'm using ServerAdmin24, it's developed by the German ISP Strato.

In which case, you need to ask your questions of them.

If you didn't install the software yourself, then you need to ask the
people who did.

>  Can I tell Mailman where to create the files or how I'm doing this?

All I know is that we have some documentation on integrating Mailman
with qmail, including the page at
<http://www.list.org/mailman-install/qmail-issues.html>, but there
may be others.

However, if you didn't install Mailman yourself, then there may have
been some things that were not done, or perhaps were done
differently, and you need to talk to the people who installed it for
you.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0