[Mailman-Users] Incorrect link on empty archive page

Mark Dale mdale at geniusmoon.com.au
Wed Nov 14 04:28:45 CET 2007

On the Archives page, when the archives are empty, Mailman displays the
following message (which is correct).

"No messages have been posted to this list yet, so the archives are
currently empty. You can get <more information about this list>."

However, there is an error with the "more info" link -  a slash is
missing between "mailman" and "listinfo" in the link, and of course I
get  a "Not found" reply.

Not Found
The requested URL .../cgi-bin/mailmanlistinfo/gen... was not found on
this server.

I had a look at "emptyarchive.html" and it looks fine. The
"%(listinfo)s" works on other pages.

--- snip from /etc/mailman/en/emptyarchive.html

<h1>The %(listname)s Archives </h1>
No messages have been posted to this list yet, so the archives are
currently empty.  You can get <a href="%(listinfo)s">more information
about this list</a>.

--- end snip

Any clues from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

cheers
Mark Dale