[Mailman-Users] Mailman stopped sending mail today and stopped archiving a month ago

Dan Mashal dmashal at intertrust.com
Tue Jun 24 23:04:29 CEST 2008

We are using Feodra 8 with Mailman installed by Yum.

Just today we noticed that Mailman stopped archiving mail a month ago
(May 17th) and now Mailman is not even sending mail at all.

Earlier today I tried making some changes to the postfix config (to open
relay to some other hosts) and noticed I could not restart postfix. It
seems that when Yum did its update to the kernel it turned on SElinux. I
could not even restart the postfix service.

I turned off SeLinux in the grub config and rebooted the server and now
I can restart postfix.

However mailman is not sending mail anymore and the archives stopped
about a month ago. Could you please give some insight as to why this
might have happened?