[Mailman-Users] mailman mailinglist configuration for internal domain

David Hláčik david at hlacik.eu
Thu Sep 25 09:24:01 CEST 2008

Hello guys,

our mail providers started blocking mail adresses which originates
from unknown domains.

Server running mailman has internal name sx1.labs.hlacik.eu .

Mailman uses its mailinglist i believe configured in sitelist.cfg.

Currently we are using virtual configuration in mailman

one of virtual domains is groups.hlacik.eu