[Mailman-Users] admin link wrong when migrating to new server

admin2 admin2 at enabled.com
Thu May 28 21:28:34 CEST 2009

Hi there,

I am migrating from a freeBSD machine to an ubuntu machine and the ports
have different default locations and so on.

on the ubuntu machine I find that mailman resides in

/var/lib/mailman

the cgi-bin is /var/lib/mailman/cgi-bin

the link from the main page to the admin page is messed up for every
virtual site.  Is there a configuration place to fix this or what is the
appropriate way to fix the problem?

so if I place the URL  http://lists.domain.com