[Mailman-Users] How to get rid of bogus held-message notifications?

Anne Anderson aba at westmont.edu
Fri Sep 4 17:26:13 CEST 2009

Hello!

After a spammer targeted about 80 of our lists, I deleted the held messages
by physically removing the files at the command line.  However, every day at
8 AM I still get the emailed notifications that a message is being held.
Evidently something in Mailman still thinks those messages are there.  Is
there a way to clear this?  Thanks for any advice you can give.

We are running 2.1.9 on a SLES Linux server.

Anne
--
Anne Anderson
Web Application Developer / Database Manager