iis and python

Tonnage ryan at NOSPAMda-men.comNOSPAM
Tue Mar 6 09:42:06 EST 2001

LOL...this is not a flame, I am just chuckling at the same thing.  I have
played that game, and then walked down the hall and beat the newbie with
config scripts and libs.
USE 'EM
LIVE 'EM
LOVE 'EM

Its far better to have 30 scripts, with only a few operations or commands
per script, than to have one huge one with all of them.

The only people that dont go with with, in the PHP/Perl case, are those that
have never had to either optimize, or debug someone elses huge script.

Ryan
news:Rs0p6.183447$df5.5139760 at news1.crdva1.bc.home.com...