iis and python

Tonnage ryan at NOSPAMda-men.comNOSPAM
Tue Mar 6 15:42:06 CET 2001

LOL...this is not a flame, I am just chuckling at the same thing.  I have
played that game, and then walked down the hall and beat the newbie with
config scripts and libs.

Its far better to have 30 scripts, with only a few operations or commands
per script, than to have one huge one with all of them.

The only people that dont go with with, in the PHP/Perl case, are those that
have never had to either optimize, or debug someone elses huge script.

news:Rs0p6.183447$df5.5139760 at news1.crdva1.bc.home.com...