Twisted article on dW

David Mertz mertz at
Thu Jun 26 19:36:51 CEST 2003

Normally I don't bother specifically announcing my articles.  But it
seems like Twisted has become a common splinter thread on (it is
perpetually both mystifying and enticing to us developers).

I wrote a series of articles introducing the Twisted framework for IBM
developerWorks (I've actually written 3, with one more planned).  The
first of these appears today:

 mertz@  _/_/_/_/ THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY: \_\_\_\_    n o
gnosis  _/_/             Postmodern Enterprises            \_\_
      _/_/_/ IN A WORLD W/O WALLS, THERE WOULD BE NO GATES \_\_\_ z e