[Mailman-Users] Re: lists.crisisweb.org mailing list memberships reminder

Denis Ramboux dramboux at crisisweb.org
Thu Mar 1 19:56:39 CET 2001

Hi,
I am Denis Ramboux the Operations manager at the International Crisis Group.
Eric Witte has set up the list that you are handling. However he has left
the organisation a few months ago.

We have now several tools for the electronic distribution of our report, I
would therefore appreciate if you could cancel your service.

Thanks

Denis Ramboux

International Crisis Group
149 avenue Louise