I'am pleased to announce release 0.5.7 of ppci.
What is ppci?
The PPCI (Pure Python Compiler Infrastructure) project is a compiler
written entirely in the Python <https://www.python.org/> programming
language. It contains front-ends for various programming languages as
well as machine code generation functionality. With this library you can
generate (working!) machine code using Python (and thus very easy to
explore, extend, etc.)!
The project contains the following:
* A compiler, an assembler, a linker and a build system
* Language front-ends: Brainfuck, C, c3, WebAssembly
* CPU backends: 6500, arm, avr, m68k, microblaze, msp430, openrisc,
risc-v, stm8, x86_64, xtensa
* Other backends: WebAssembly, Python
Sourcecode lives here: https://github.com/windelbouwman/ppci-mirror
and here: https://bitbucket.org/windel/ppci
Whats new in version 0.5.7?
* dded support for the m68k processor.
* Added support for the microblaze processor.
* Added RISCV floating point support (by Michael).
* Add S-record format.
* Add amiga hunk format.
* Add OCaml bytecode file reader.
* Use black formatter