Unfortunately, the CI for master is currently quite unstable and he had
some problems that we
have been fixing all weekend and today. We are doing our best to stabilize
the test suite and making
sure that everything is ready to go for the release with no issues, but
this will take some time (also
bear in mind that today is a bank holiday in the UK, so I am doing my best
to get the release ready
in a holiday). Given this and the fact that we need to do a branch rename,
**we have decided to block the master branch** until we can stabilize the
In the meantime, if you have some urgent fix or PR that you absolutely need
to get merge before
feature freeze, you can add me as a reviewer to said PR so we can evaluate
Thanks for your understanding.
I will update once master is unblocked again.
Regards from cloudy London, Pablo Galindo Salgado