I am pleased to announce that Mailman Core 3.3.2rc2 is now out. This release includes both bug fixes and some new features.
Some notable changes include:
- Support for inviting users to join mailing lists.
- New `adddmembers`, `delmembers` and `syncmembers` command to manage membership from CLI.
- Addition of new REST API endpoints that return the count of held messages and subscription requests of much faster page loads in Postorius.
- Addition of support for filtering in some API endpoints like Members and Subscription requests.
- Support for `address=` option in email join command to subscribe an address other then sending address.
- Addition of `who` email command to lookup memberships.
- Expose emergency field for MailingList resource in REST API.
- Several bug fixes to support new major version of libraries like dnspython, flufl.* etc.
Since this is a pre-release, you can install it using:
$ pip install --pre --upgrade mailman
If there are no new major bugs, 3.3.2 will be released in 2 weeks time.
We are now in strings freeze, so if you would like to help with translations to your native language, now is the time. We use Weblate for translations  and see here for more documentation about i18n process in Mailman. There are a couple of new templates and more user friendly email templates & subjects for Mailman generated emails that could use translations.
Abhilash Raj (maxking)